Saturday, January 26, 2008

Makayla update

My last post was started on Monday, and I added the Makayla part on Wed. SO, Makayla's had the flu since Tuesday night, but she is doing MUCH better today (Saturday). She's been feeling a lot better since Thursday, but has had a nasty cough (which has been waking her up at night). But, thanks to Vick's and Mucinex for kids, she's starting to get all that yucky stuff out and is almost back to normal. And the rest of us have been taking Tamiflu (and Bryn just had her flu shot), so we've managed to stay healthy... I just thought I'd post since so many have sent me such sweet emails asking about her. We're still staying in for the weekend (even though Makayla is BEGGING me to go bye bye- my little social butterfly)- so hopefully we can kick this nasty thing for GOOD. Please, if you're pregnant or have little ones, take EXTRA care this winter to wash your hands a lot, drink lots of water, etc. Its crazy how rampant the flu and pneumonia are right now, I don't want anyone to have to go through this, its not fun!!! God bless, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. Hopefully y'all can all be well for a while! Have a great week!

Aimee said...

I miss seeing those cute little faces. Hope everyone stays healthy!!!!

Amy Woods said...

LOVE the new blog look!!!

Rebekah said...

Thanks, Amy, Jaron did such a good job. But I did help him along, b/c I made the whole thing pink and said I wouldn't change it unless he made me something. I agree, I love it!