Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy 2008

Ok, random pictures, but I wanted to celebrate the fact that Brynley is no longer in a crib! They've since switched spots, but are both loving the freedom of big girl beds. And its so nice to not have to jump out of bed in the morning to get Bryn out of her crib- Makayla and her now get up and play while mommy peacefully wakes and gets up. :)



We had such a wonderful Christmas with our families; here's a recap of the festivities...

Friday night before Christmas: Entire Hayes family at Marsha's- it was so great to get to see Grandmother!
Sunday evening before Christmas: Pitts' immediate family (Grandpappy and Nana (Tom and Angie)). Makayla had a lot of fun playing with Uncle Tymon, who she hadn't seen in quite a while.
Christmas morning: Our little family of 4 opened stockings and presents. My favorite Christmas moment was giving Jaron one of his gifts- Johnny Cash reading The New Testament. I think that's the best present I've ever bought!
Christmas late morning/afternoon: Pope's immediate family (Grandpa and Grammy (Mike and Charlotte)). Great brunch and early dinner, we love to eat. :) SO glad to have Jeff back with us!!
Christmas evening: Mema and Grandad came over with WAY too many presents, but it was fun watching the girls tear through them (they had got the present opening thing down by that point).

Yes, that was 5 Christmases. Lots of fun. You can refer to my previous post for pictures (I'll admit, I didn't do a great job of taking them, which is good, b/c I was more focused on what was going on).

I'll leave you with this little video clip- The girls and I met up with my mom and Aimee and Zane for a little day after Christmas shopping at the Allen outlets. It was freezing, but we got some great stuff. This video captures the overall delirium we were feeling, SO ready for naps. Enjoy, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



**More videos are currently being uploaded to Youtube- check out the "Our home videos" link on this page**

1 comments:

Katie said...

your babies are presh!!