Thursday, April 03, 2008

Havin fun

The girls had such a fun afternoon/evening with Aunt Teeny and Kira. I think their babysitters may have had more fun. :) Here's a couple of pics Kris took. They were too cute to NOT blog about. :) Thanks again ladies, the girls love you both so much!!!


Pretty french braids (don't worry, you probably won't see this again, unless Aunt Teeny does it).

Love it

Tickling Bryn- look at those molars!!

Tickling Makayla

They got me! Brynley got stuck under Makayla :)

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I love your girls, they are awesome! You are such a great mama! Love ya!

Kristina said...

Cute! Where's the video we took????? How come you didn't post that? :)

Rebekah said...

I put it on our youtube account. Just for you, Kris. :)

Liz*** said...

I love those pictures. They are too cute!

Plotter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

Thanks, thanks. I should have majored in photography.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

酒店經紀,

制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,