Saturday, November 10, 2007

Reminiscing...

I've been giving my girls a little more TLC than usual the last couple of days b/c they haven't been feeling so great. Tonight, I was up with Brynley, just holding her and talking to her, trying to distract her from her sore throat. :( They're both finally sleeping semi-peacefully (at midnight), and I don't know why, but I started thinking about what we were doing on this exact day last year. Thanks to the wonderful Apple product, Iphoto, I was able to scroll up to November 2006 in our photo library, and, sure enough, I had taken pictures on November 10th. I even remember where we were- we had met my mom, Aimee and Kristina on their lunch break at Baker Bro's. Good times. I can't believe these pics of my girls! They grow up way too fast, but the everyday journey is so fun. Anyway, there's not really a point to this post- I'm just trying to remind myself to slow down a little bit and enjoy the beautiful blessings God has put in my life. I truly feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have the 2 little angels that I do, and this is one of those tearful moments that I'm overwhelmed with how much my God has blessed me. Its a good moment, thanks for sharing it with me. :)



3 comments:

Liz*** said...

Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy the blessings we have! Good stuff!

Charlotte Pope said...

okay, now i'm crying! time goes by way too fast! love you all!

Kristina said...

Ahh...yes, how time goes by. They are getting so big, I can't believe it! I enjoy every minute of being an aunt and spending time with them! I will remember to cherish every moment when I have children. I sure am getting lots of practice on yours. :)