Wednesday, July 18, 2007





They all fit in the back of the Explorer!


Aimee and I took our kids to the Galleria, their first real outing all together, on Monday. They loved eating at Which Wich, but probably not as much as Aimee and I. :) The girls played in the play area while Aimee fed Zane and then we went walking- back and forth on all three levels! Zane and Brynley got a little nap in. The girls are really loving being with their cousin, Zane and I'm loving being with my sister and her baby. The coming years are going to be so much fun!


7 comments:

Liz*** said...

Yeah! I'm glad you gave in! :) Cute pics.

BeccaAnn said...

that sounds like such a great day! all the kids are so precious!

Kristina said...

I'm so jealous! You guys are out having a blast and I am stuck at work all day! Boo!

Pierce Smithsen said...

Great pictures. One day maybe I will be really rich and I can wonder the mall all day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited you've got this blog! I love looking at pics of all those cute Pope grandbabies!!!!

-Libby

Unknown said...

I want to be rich too!!! :) Cute kids!!!!!! Keep the pictures coming!!! Kaylane